The Texas Peach Fuzz cocktail from Texas Roadhouse is available at $9.99. It is a peach-flavored summer drink. This cocktail is one of the most popular alcoholic beverages at Texas Roadhouse, and you can make it at home.
Texas Roadhouse Peach Fuzz Cocktail Recipe
- Amaro di Angostura: 1 oz.
- Fresh peach syrup: ½ oz.
- Cynar: 1 oz.
- Peychaud’s Bitters: 2 dashes
- Lemon juice: ¾ of a single piece
- Mint sprig
- Marigold flower
- Dry peach
- Using a shaker, mix the alcohol, peach syrup, cynar, lemon juice, mint, and Peychaud’s bitters. Now shake them with ice for less than a minute.
- Get a strainer to strain the drink into a glass full of ice.
- Use the dry peach, mint sprig, and marigold flower as garnish.
The cocktail will appear as a caramel color and taste rich with peach and mint flavors.