There are several types of margaritas served at Texas Roadhouse. The classic margarita at this restaurant chain uses Mexico’s blue agave from the Jalisco region.
This legendary margarita has been in the restaurant since its beginning. The drink uses ½ an ounce of coconut rum, peach schnapps, and 1 ounce of tequila. They do not taste very strong and have a unique sweetness.
Types of Margaritas at Texas Roadhouse
Texas Roadhouse has several types of margaritas available. The most popular ones are:
- Classic bottled margarita
- Rattlesnake margarita
- Strawberry margarita
- Mango margarita
- Hurricane margarita
Roadhouse Margarita Nutritional Values
A single serving of origins 18 oz. Texas Roadhouse margarita contains:
The Content of Texas Roadhouse Bottled Margaritas
The bottled margaritas at Texas Roadhouse are everyone’s favorite. They are available in 1L and 1.7L bottles and contain the following:
- Blue agave
- 19% Persian lime
- Orange oils
These premade margaritas are also excellent for orders to go.
Copycat Recipe: Texas Roadhouse Classic Margarita
|Beer||1 ½ oz|
|Orange-flavored liqueur||1 ½ oz|
|Orange juice without pulp||¾ cup|
|Sweet and sour mix||¾ cup|
|Lime wedge||1 piece|
- Stir the sweet and sour mix, tequila, orange liqueur, and orange juice in a glass. Take your time to ensure all the liquid is properly mixed.
- Add the beer and lime wedge on top of the drink.
Copycat Recipe: Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Margarita
|Cranberry juice||1 oz|
|Raspberry liqueur||½ oz|
|Margarita mix or sour mix||1½ oz|
|Lime juice||¼ of a lime|
- In a shaker, mix the alcohol, juice, lime, and sour mix. Then add some ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Serve in an ice-filled glass with your favorite garnish.
Copycat Recipe: Texas Roadhouse Peach Margarita
|Orange-flavored liqueur||¼ cup|
|Sliced peaches||16 oz. – frozen|
|Lime juice||¼ cup|
- In a blender, place all the ingredients and blend until they are smooth with no chunks of the peaches.
- Serve in a glass with ice. Add your favorite garnish on top.
Copycat Recipe: Texas Roadhouse Strawberry Margarita
|Orange-flavored liqueur||1 oz|
|Limeade concentrate||2 oz. – frozen|
|Strawberries||8 oz. – frozen|
- In a blender, place all the ingredients except for the salt and blend until smooth.
- Coat the rim of your serving glass with kosher salt and serve the drink inside.
Copycat Recipe: Texas Roadhouse Hurricane Margarita
|Margarita mix||3 oz|
|Captain Morgan Spiced Rum||1 oz|
|Pineapple juice||1 oz|
|Orange juice||1 oz|
- Shake the ingredients (except for the cherry, kosher salt, and the orange slice) in a shaker with some ice.
- Cover the rim of the serving glass with kosher salt. Add some ice cubes to the glass and pour in the drink.
- Garnish with a cherry and the orange slice.