Texas Roadhouse ribs are made of USDA-certified pork loin back ribs. The item is called “Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs” on Roadhouse’s menus and comes in two sizes: half and full slab.
With the ribs, you can get two side dishes of your choice. The meat is slow-cooked with Texas Roadhouse’s own BBQ sauce and seasoning. And with the USDA-choice meat, the ribs come out tender and flavorful.
What Makes Roadhouse Ribs So Good?
Texas Roadhouse Ribs get their reputation from the USDA-graded meat, a slow and methodical cooking process, and a unique mixture of spices.
Every Roadhouse rib goes through a 3-day preparation, infused with a unique spice rub. Then they are slow-cooked with Roadhouse’s signature BBQ sauce, increasing the meat’s flavor. The aging and slow cooking process tenderizes the meat, making it fall off the bone!
Prices of Texas Roadhouse Ribs
Half slab – $13.99
Full slab – $19.99
The prices include two side dishes.
How to Make Texas Roadhouse Ribs at Home
Texas Roadhouse shared their incredible ribs recipe on their YouTube channel. Here is the process:
Ingredients for the Rub:
|Smoked paprika||¼ cup|
|White pepper||2 tbsp|
|Black pepper||2 tbsp|
|Chili powder||2 tbsp|
- Mix all the spices for the rub.
- Put your ribs on a baking tray with a baking sheet and add the rub. Make sure the rub coats the entire ribs.
- Add ¼ cup of water around the ribs.
- Cover the ribs with another baking sheet and fold the sides to create an airtight chamber.
- Bake the ribs in the oven for 2-2 ½ hours at 275 degrees.
- After baking, let the ribs rest for about 15 minutes.
- Grill each side of your baked ribs for 4 minutes while applying the BBQ sauce of your choice.
Nutritional Facts of Texas Roadhouse Ribs
Each serving of the half-slab ribs at Texas roadhouse contains:
Each serving of the full slab ribs at Texas roadhouse contains:
Most of the calories of Texas Roadhouse ribs come from fat.