The burgers at Texas Roadhouse come in various styles and are topped with multiple ingredients, such as BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, crispy onion strings, sautéed mushrooms, and Swiss cheese.
The burgers at Texas Roadhouse are cooked to order on a flat top and are known for their juicy, flavorful taste.
The Burger Menu at Texas Roadhouse (With Prices)
All-American Cheeseburger – $11.49
This cheeseburger at Texas Roadhouse is prepared with American cheese, onion, tomato, and lettuce. You can get a pickle spear and some steak fries with this burger.
Bacon Cheeseburger – $12.49
The bacon cheeseburger at Texas Roadhouse is similar to their all-American burger, with an addition of crispy bacon.
Smokehouse Burger – $12.99
The smokehouse burger at Roadhouse is made with sauteed mushrooms and BBQ sauce. Moreover, this burger uses American and jack cheese.
Pulled Pork Sandwich – $11.99
It is made with BBQ pulled pork that has been slow-cooked to provide tenderness.
BBQ Chicken Sandwich – $12.49
Prepared with chicken breast that has been marinated for tenderness. The chicken breast on this sandwich is cooked by grilling and basting BBQ sauce.
Mushroom Jack Chicken Sandwich – $12.99
Served with Texas-sized buns filled with chicken breast, melted jack cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. Similar to all other burgers and sandwiches at Texas Roadhouse, you get the lettuce, onion, and tomato filling with the same sides.
Texas Roadhouse Burger Recipe
If you want to make a beef burger similar to Texas Roadhouse, try out the following copycat recipe:
|Ground beef||1 ½ lbs|
|Swiss or American cheese||4 slices|
|Onion hamburger buns||4|
|Large onions||2 – thinly sliced|
|Large frozen onion rings||4|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
|Garlic cloves||2 – pressed|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 tsp|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 tsp|
- Start by making the garlic mayonnaise sauce. Put the mayonnaise, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk properly. Add salt and pepper and cover with plastic and let it rest in the refrigerator.
- Cook and set aside the frozen onion rings until golden brown in a deep frying pan at 375 degrees.
- Caramelize the sliced onions on a large pan over medium heat. Make sure you cook them covered and check them frequently to prevent onions from burning. After that, add half a cup of water and cook for 5 more minutes uncovered. Set them aside.
- In a frying pan, cook the bacon until crispy and golden brown. Put them on a paper towel after cooking and set them aside.
- Shape the ground beef into 4 balls and press them down to form the shape of burger patties. Season them with salt and pepper. Make sure the seasoning is spread evenly on both sides. Cook them on either a pan or preferably on an outdoor grill. Once the internal temperature of the patties reaches 160 degrees or when you assume they are fully cooked, add the cheese slices on top of them and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Slice the buns and toast them on a pan or a grill.
- Prepare the burger by taking the bottom half of a bun, spreading the mayonnaise sauce, and adding the onions, patty, bacon, and an onion ring. Cover the burger with the top half of the bun that has been spread with the mayonnaise sauce as well.
Texas Roadhouse Burger Calories (Nutritional Facts)
Pulled Pork Sandwich
BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Mushroom Jack Chicken Sandwich